Yes, there are many blog niches to work with. Only that some have high competition and others low competitions. Other blog niches can make huge money while others have low profits.
So, as a beginner, you need to first look for a good blog domain, host it, find a great logo mount it, search for a better blogging site, install it, and then, the time for searching for a better niche.
This is always the best challenging part for newbies, mostly those who are after making money faster from their blogs. Millions of blog niches are there to be used and up to date, some of them are not still touched.
Things to consider before choosing a blog niche.
1. Your hobbies. A hobby is what you like to do in your free time. Yes, using your hobby as your blog niche will keep you stimulated to blog now and then.
2. What your family or friends likes to do. Your family and friends can be the main source of blogging ideas. If your family and friends like politics, it means a large number of people also like it, then take that as your blogging niche.
3. What is likely to bring long term ideas or services? Some niches will indeed exist for a short the while others are possibly permanent. Choose what looks like to exist for a long time.
Profitable Blog niches with low competition.
1. Finance. Money is there to stay and thus Blogging about finance guarantees you long term ideas and hence high profits.
2. Foods. Everyone eats and people will always look for better ideas and updated methods of cooking foods. Being in the front row of updating people on how to make better and delicious food guarantees you a better capital.
3. Adventure and travel. People like traveling to new places t may be to see good or strange things. If you like traveling, this may be a better blogging niche for you.
4. Business and Technology. These two fields are growing faster than before. Technology has made online businesses and stores take their roots into people’s minds. Advising people on how to market their goods or services online will give you a long term service.
Thanks for taking your time to spend with me. Welcome.